DDA Housing Scheme 2017 – Apply from 30 June | Brochures Ready | Complete Details
DDA Housing Scheme 2017 – We have brought a good news for the residents of the Capital Delhi. DDA has finally decided to launch its new housing scheme on upcoming Friday i.e. (30the Jun). The DDA officials informed it Yesterday.
DDA Senior Officials informed that the DDA Housing Scheme 2017 Brochures was ready and all other modalities had been put in place. They said that the authority is all set for the launch of the new scheme.
The official said that all the preparation such as the printing of brochures and linking with partnering banks had been already made. Authority has to ensure everything is in order before we make the scheme public. And, at this time, things do look in order.
The applying procedure of the DDA Housing Scheme 2017 will be completely online and the applicants will also be able to apply for the scheme through the offline mode. However, the scheme was to be launched in the mid of June month but it was delayed due to the incomplete print of scheme brochures.
Officials informed that the DDA Housing Scheme 2017 has already been linked to the central government’s PM Awas Yojana’ as there will be an option of taking the advantages of PMAY scheme but in order to take the advantages of PM Awas Yojana Scheme, the applicant must have to fulfill the eligibility criteria of PMAY scheme.
Benefits of PMAY Subsidy:
- According to the rules, if you want of avail the benefit of PMAY Scheme you should not have a permanent house anywhere in the country.
- This benefit will be given through the National Housing Bank and HUDCO.
- The benefits of subsidy will be available only on the flat areas of the carpet area of 110 sq. mt. under Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (PMAY)
In this scheme, DDA will offer 12,000 residential flats for EWS, LIG, MIG and HIG including JANTA Flats. Out of which the total number of flats, most of them are in Rohini, Dwarka, Narela, Vasant Kunj and Jasola. 10,000 unoccupied flats were from a 2014 housing scheme, while 2,000 flats had been lying vacant.
Terms & Conditions for DDA Housing Scheme 2017
- If a prospective buyer surrenders his application before the date of draws, no money will be deducted from his or her registration fee.
- If a buyer does so after the draw but before the issue of a demand letter, 25% of the registration fee will be forfeited
- If the flat is surrendered within 90 days of the issue of the demand letter, 50% of the fee would be cut.
- Beyond that time period, the entire registration fee will be forfeited.
- DDA has also removed the lock-in period clause.
- Under the rules, a husband and a wife can apply for the scheme but if both get an allotment, one of them will have to give it up.
For the LIG (Lower Income Group) category, the registration fee will be Rs1 lakh while for Middle Income Group and High Income Group flats, Rs2 lakh will be charged.
DDA and the Land Owning Agency has already tied up with 10 banks for the sale of application forms and scheme-related transactions.
Here is the list of Tied Up Banks –
- Axis Bank
- Yes Bank
- Central Bank
- Kotak Mahindra
Scheme Starts – 30 June || Scheme Closes – 11 August
For More Information Use DDA Helpline Number
Applicants can contact the authority by visiting Director (Housing)-ll, Vikas Sadan, New Delhi-110023, and you can also contact at the Telephone number at 011-24690723 Applicant can dial Toll-Free Number: 1800-110332.
News Source: http://zeenews.india.com/real-estate/ddas-new-scheme-launch-most-likely-on-jun-30-brochure-ready-2019241.html?pfrom=article-next-story