Apply Online PM Awas Yojana DDA Housing Scheme 2017
Delhi Development Authority (DDA) is going to launch its new housing scheme ‘DDA Housing Scheme 2017’ tomorrow. Yesterday, DDA officials confirmed the launching of DDA Housing Scheme on 30th June. This time DDA is offering about 13,000 flats for allotment in which about 10000 residential flats are those flats which are previously offered in DDA Housing Scheme 2014.
Here are Top 5 Things You Should Know about DDA Housing Scheme 2017 –
- Under DDA Housing Scheme 2017, the authority will offer 13,000 residential flats for EWS, LIG, MIG, and HIG including JANTA Flats. Out of which the total number of flats, most of them are in Rohini, Dwarka, Narela, Vasant Kunj and Jasola. 10,000 unoccupied flats were from a 2014 housing scheme, while 2,000 flats had been lying vacant.
- According to the Officials, the DDA Housing Scheme 2017 has already been linked to the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (PMAY). There will be an option of taking the advantages of PMAY scheme but in order to take the advantages of PM Awas Yojana Scheme, the applicant must have to fulfill the eligibility criteria of PMAY scheme.
- For the LIG (Lower Income Group) category, the registration fee will be Rs1 lakh while for Middle Income Group and High Income Group flats, Rs2 lakh will be charged.
- DDA Housing Scheme 2017 Application form and Brochures will be available at Banks such as Axis Bank, Yes Bank, IDBI, Central Bank, SBI, Kotak Mahindra, HDFC, ICICI. The duly filled application form will be submitted at the same place with the registration amount.
- As per the DDA Housing Scheme 2017 Terms & Conditions, If a prospective buyer surrenders his application before the date of draws, no money will be deducted from his or her registration fee. If a buyer does so after the draw but before the issue of a demand letter, 25% of the registration fee will be forfeited. If the flat is surrendered within 90 days of the issue of the demand letter, 50% of the fee would be cut. Beyond that time period, the entire registration fee will be forfeited. DDA has also removed the lock-in period clause. Under the rules, a husband and a wife can apply for the scheme but if both get an allotment, one of them will have to give it up.
Download Official Advertisement
Scheme Starts – 30 June || Scheme Closes – 11 August
Apply Online || Download Brochure || Price List || Required Document
Brochure Link has been updated. Other links will also be updated soon. Stay connected with us…..keep visiting
For More Information Use DDA Helpline Number
Applicants can contact the authority by visiting Director (Housing)-ll, Vikas Sadan, New Delhi-110023, and you can also contact at the Telephone number at 011-24690723 Applicant can dial Toll-Free Number: 1800-110332.